Lenin in 1917, A Study for Today, by Dave Wiltshire
Published by Union Books in 1973, 73 pages A5 size booklet (N3554)
This booklet examines the situation in Russia in 1917, and the role of Lenin and the Bolsheviks in the Russian Revolution. Sections include:
- The Old Bolsheviks support the provisional government
- 'Our theory is not a dogma but a guide to action'
- Old Bolsheviks routed at the April Conference
- The Bolsheviks win the majority in Petrograd
- The July days - the breach in 'the Lenin Front'
- The Kornilov revolt is crushed
- Lenin demands the taking of power
- Lenin and the art of insurrection
- Lenin demands - crush the strikebreakers
Condition of the booklet is generally excellent. The cover is clean and tidy, the staple spine is intact and all pages are clean, intact, unblemished and tightly bound. Has an old price label on the rear side cover