Published by I.B Tauris in 1999. 215 pages. Hardback. (WSOJ)
This book contains 12 essays on the political and security situation and concerns in the Asia Pacific region. They are all written by top scholars and experts, and include:
- The Malody of Modernity: Some Remedies
- World Politics & Regional Formations
- Regionalism & Globalism in Asia Pacific
- Environmental Security & Sustainable Development in Asia Pacific
- APEC: A New Model for Regional Economic Cooperation
- The ASEAN Model for Regional Cooperation
- Regional Conflicts & Peacemaking in South Asia
- Regional Conflicts & Cross-Border Ethnonationalism in Southwest Asia
- The Lessons of the Philippine Peace Process
- Sovereignty & Security for the First Nations
- An Asian Philosophy of Peace & Human Security
- Teaching Nonviolence to the States.
The book is a key text on the political and security situation in the far east.
Condition is generally very good. The covers have one or two minor scuffs, but the spine is intact, and all pages are clean, unblemished and tightly bound